Intuitive and Practical Business Mentoring
Intuitive and Practical Leadership Mentoring
For Solopreneurs, Entrepreneurs, Community Leaders, and Corporate Leaders
Navigating business relationships can be so much easier if you know your design and have insights behind what motivates and drives you.
Working with talented or gifted leaders (and being one myself), here are some of the things I’ve learned about them and what they are seeking. See if any of the following is true about you:
- You feel like a visionary, a maverick or like you’re called to live or lead “on the edge.”
- You feel like a misfit, like you don’t fit in, you don’t belong.
- You feel unseen in your gifts and thus feel lonely, isolated, frustrated.
- You tend to be a perfectionist and/or hard on yourself at times.
- You are asking for support yet may not know how that looks exactly, to step into something expanded, new, risky, vulnerable.
- You are ready to embrace more deeply your intuition/gut instincts and talents as a leader.
As a highly gifted intuitive leadership mentor, I use the science of Hand Analysis coupled with my intuition and relationship expertise to support you.
I see who you are.
I support you to own your design and help you thrive from that place.
When we spend time together, my intuitive ability allows me to see potential next steps to help you achieve your vision. Leveraging my intuition, I often receive insights that allow me to better support you in all areas of your life that impact how you approach your business realm.
“I've worked with Pamelah intensively and she is the guide I continue to turn to when I know something new is emerging in my life or business and I need to make sense of where I'm at and the direction I'm meant to head.
“She helps me understand how to navigate my path forward, taking more and more ownership of my gifts and design along the way. She's been so instrumental in my journey and business that I've even hired her to support my year-long mentoring clients, where I've seen her gifts multiply many times over.”
- Jeffrey Van Dyk, CEO, Courageous Messenger
As an Expert Master Hand Analyst, using the design of your unique hands, we might explore the following areas during a virtual session together:
- What your Life Purpose is and how that aligns with what is in your highest and easiest design for expression through your business
- How you like to communicate with clients, staff, vendors (e.g. written, verbally, to the point, extended discussions, etc.)
- Who your best and most aligned clients are or people who work best with/for you based on your hands’ design (what values you hold most highly with co-creative relationships).
- Your management style (for example, micro manager, organized, visionary, detailed, not detailed, designed for marketing, designed for operations, etc.)
- How you approach tasks and what you need for success in project beginning and completion. For example, great at starting and challenged to finish, over the top 'stay with it until it's done', short term or long-term focus for the overall project.
- What is your best design for delivery of a product, whether it's a service or physical product? Where you excel, where delegation would serve you, your approach to delivery.
- Marketing and sales: what is your style as an entrepreneur or part of a company. You have “customers” either externally or internally. What is your design about who you work best with, and how you are designed for communicating with them?
- Your problem-solving style ― your approach to taking an issue and solving it.
I've worked as an entrepreneur, solopreneur, contractor for corporations and small businesses, and many years in the corporate world. I understand what is required to provide a service or product, both of which I do in my business.
If you are ready to have me in your life to collaborate with allowing you to take next steps forward, then I invite you to set up time to talk about your desire for leadership mentoring, please connect with me today.