Your Love Design
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
$6.00 shipping + handling
Includes author signature
A Practical Guide to Your Love and Communication Style based on Your Hands’ Heart Lines
- There is no other published book in the Hand Analysis world that identifies this much detail about how you are designed to express love and want love expressed to you.
- This book on the heart lines/love lines serves as the most in-depth reference book on how you express feelings based on the design in your hands.
- I am the world's leading authority on Heart Lines in the Hands.
- Multiple hand print examples for each love line type that show what they look like – so you can identify yours and others in your life
- For each heart line type there are 15 to 18 characteristics shared in detail, each section including one or more stories to make it easy to understand
- A summary Master List of behaviors for each heart line type
- Lists of movie and TV shows that indicate who plays the archetype of each love line type (TV shows & movies often have archetypes of behaviors for a character)
- Conversation about the differences between the masculine and feminine brains/behaviors based on heart line types
- 204 pages in softcover format
- A section on The Simian Crease, which is a Gift Marking that includes the heart line
How this book could impact your life
I see this especially with Hermits and Big Hearts. Often. Hermits like a lot of space. Big Hearts like to be connected with others often.
If you really knew what your heart line design(s) are and you were "true to your design,” it would help you so much with communication in your relationships. It could create more ease in your communication and love expression. If you have a Romantic Idealist heart line, you need time and patience to articulate how you feel. You need space. Passionates don’t need that so they may be impatient with you and thus you feel like you aren’t heard. However, if you knew your heart line type is a Romantic Idealist, space could be created for your process.
You could be so much happier if you actually knew how you are designed to communicate feelings and not try to adapt yourself to other people's styles, having permission to be your own style. Big Hearts are curvy so they need to express how they feel. So do Passionates. The other two heart line types, Hermit and Romantic Idealist, are cautious about sharing their feelings.
If you had permission and could relax into your own style of expressing love and sharing feelings, it would change the dynamic of relationships where you are struggling to be true to yourself. There would be more authentic communication happening. Really. Your Big Heart, can be very good at listening also needs time to share feelings. Creating space for that is necessary.